Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1589.686 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,398,810 (22,897 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)