Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1988.570 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,989,714 (20,613 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)