Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 602.804 IRRX / ALL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 78% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,557,797 (203,447 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)