Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 254.693 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,004,832 (196,333 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)