Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9945.120 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,845,033 (5,917 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)