Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7657.194 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,482,459 (5,940 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)