Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10880.685 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,450,131 (5,004 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)