Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10650.738 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,598,053 (5,220 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)