Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,605,660 (€2,387) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)