Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2105.474 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,655,230 (Mex$ 27,858) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (25 minutes ago)