Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4718.892 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,724,763 (元10,114) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)