Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.910 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,457,473 (₨70,022) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)