Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.638 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,390,612 (₨70,411) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)