Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 586.543 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,871,865 (₨81,617) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)