Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 629.959 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,508,311 (₨75,415) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)