Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 540.652 IRR / BTN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,636,281 (78,861 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (38 minutes ago)