Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 640.000 IRR / BTN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,572,861 (88,395 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)