Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.490 IRR / BTN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,064,559 (114,183 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)