Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13057.560 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,705,660 (EC$4,649) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)