Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 681.270 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,226,622 (76,661 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)