Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1331.708 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,899,791 (28,460₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)