Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1610.792 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,887,542 (27,867₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)