Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10694.343 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,260,038 (R$ 5,354) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)