Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2643.232 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,573,697 (R 19,133) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)