Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3267.876 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,616,393 (R 16,101) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)