Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8498.070 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,153,954 (6,019TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)