Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,672 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,635,367 in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)