Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,273 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,168,770 in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)