Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6638.570 IRRX / HNL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 163% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,243,372 (L 69,079) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)