Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1754.485 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,340,327 (L 41,232) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)