Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15098.814 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,070,632 (3,978 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)