Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13550.311 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,136,818 (3,405 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (42 minutes ago)