Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12239.534 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,903,520 (3,505 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)