Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7257.169 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,883,954 (RM8,803) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)