Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7663.370 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,013,098 (RM6,135) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)