Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 27138.794 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,165,326 (NZ$3,654) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)