Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 28951.078 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 115% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,772,610 (NZ$3,377) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)