Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 28079.360 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,664,950 (NZ$3,336) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)