Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22789.259 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,005,664 (NZ$3,116) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)