Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.214 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,596,112 (8,361,112 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (34 minutes ago)