Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.017 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,863,933 (7,415,345 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)