Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.310 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,825,374 (6,116,001 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)