Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 49446.435 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,764,071 (€1,492) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)