Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46554.705 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,123,642 (€1,807) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)