Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 694.363 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,085,981 (Php60,611) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (40 minutes ago)