Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4721.705 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,337,760 ($b8,543) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)