Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5135.927 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,304,593 ($b8,821) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)