Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4701.126 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,328,965 ($b10,706) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (8 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)