Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.033 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,545,309 (456,022 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)