Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.430 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,018,310 (Rp 23,054,248) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)