Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.462 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,978,631 (2,544,676 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)