Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 83% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,353,992 (€2,605) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)