Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7597.601 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,319,234 (GH₵5,702) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)