Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 46012.438 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 70% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,717,964 (€1,689) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)