Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.646 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,117,492 (359,328 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 4 hours ago)