Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.937 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,475,131 (CH$750,357) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)