Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7811.134 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 141% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,111,494 (GH₵13,201) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)