Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9072.094 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 166% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,405,985 (GH₵13,272) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)