Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 373.155 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,899,287 (¥216,798) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)