Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1048.356 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,920,679 (73,373 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)