Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1405.342 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,466,014 (50,853 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)