Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10314.443 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,717,954 (S/. 3,754) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)