Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9492.130 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,154,046 (﷼ 6,548) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)