Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10051.203 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,422,783 (﷼ 5,813) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)