Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,554,254 in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)