Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,425,463 in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)