Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 11017.118 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,510,374 (5,129 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)