Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 518.448 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,455,483 (Taka 99,249) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)