Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 56361.755 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,784,719 (£1,806) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)