Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15524.882 IRR / FJD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,670,548 (3,972 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (35 minutes ago)