Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26127.706 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,792,456 (1,867 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)