Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 28451.725 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,293,532 (1,662 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (29 minutes ago)