Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25093.718 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,056,934 (2,035 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)