Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.739 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,361,007 (₨85,143) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)