Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 84441.049 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,468,774 (﷼ 527) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (41 minutes ago)