Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9028.413 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,172,999 (GH₵4,893) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)