Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7654.251 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,573,361 (GH₵7,260) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)