Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1606.131 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,196,132 (23,781₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)